| Featured Companies
|Employer Support & Enquiries:
Do not apply / send payment / fees to any recruiting agency / hotel / cruise ship agency without checking directly with your embassy or a consulate in your Country.
www.hotelnaukri.com is not responsible for content uploaded by advertisers and does not endorse any such activity.
Details about Job Offer no. 439
|| NEED 15 BHM CANDIDATES FOR ONE OF OUR REPUTED HOTEL CLIENT IN KOLKATA
| Job Category:
||Entry Level (less than 2 years of experience)
|| Rs 10000 / Monthly
Job Description WE NEED 15 CANDIDATES FOR A RENOWNED STAR HOTEL IN KOLKATA..
Education: (UG - BHM - Hotel Management) AND (PG - Post Graduation Not Required)
EXPERIENCE: 1-3 YEARS.
Industry: Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/ Customer Care
Role: Front Office/ Guest Relations Executive/ Manager
Keyskills: FOA, Front Office Supervisor, Executive, Reservation Incharge, Executive
Front Office Assistant:
1.Registers guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
2. Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
3. Thoroughly understands and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
4. Understands room status and room status tracking.
5. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
6. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
7. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special re quests, and part-day rooms.
8. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
9. Files room keys.
10. Knows how to use front office equipment.
Front Office Supervisor, Executive :
1. Ensuring smooth guest check in and check out during the shift.
2. Assist in scheduling and delegating work to the Front Desk, Concierge, Valet and Transportation departments.
3. Oversee daily operational issues.
4. Follow up on guest history, group block pick-ups and cut off dates.
5. Remain current on room rates, room availability and emergency procedures.
Resolve or refers to other Management all guest concerns, complaints or suggestions in a continuous effort to provide superior guest service.
6. Assist in the training, development and direction of the Hotel Front Desk, Concierge, Valet and Transportation departments.
Assist in creating, implementing, and achieving the departmental budgets for the Front Desk, Concierge, Bell, Valet and Transportation departments.
7. Ensure all management directions and guest special requests or needs are properly noted in the Wishnet for action by the appropriate hotel department prior to check-in.
8. Prepare all weekly and monthly reports in accordance with required quality standards and established deadlines.
9. Responsible for promoting the Company values
10. Maintain excellent grooming standards as per the Company Policy
Reservation Incharge, Executive :
1. Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax, or central reservation systems referral.
2. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
3. Knows the types of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
4. Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all package plans.
5. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
6. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
7. Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
8. Prepares letters of confirmation.
9. Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
10. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
LAST DATE: 12/09/ 12
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL US @ 9674075723 IMMEDIATELY.
VERY VERY URGENT.
Employment Status Full time
Type of Remuneration Fixed salary
Job Location Kolkata (West Bengal), India
Minimum Educational Qualification Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management
Professional Experience 1 Years 3 months
Languages known English (Expert)
Details of the Client Company:
Name of the Client DKS CONSULTANCY
Company Description DKS MANPOWER CONSULTANCY is a very young company with some young and fresh mind . we have started our journey in the year 2009 and have completed 2 years successfully.
As we are new and young into this consultancy business, we are gathering knowledge through our work and also learning form the various clients. They teaches us how to handle candidates, how to groom them before sending them for an interview and also about the best practices , cutting age technologies , work culture, gesture, professional skill and most important timely delivery. They also make us understand about organisatioanl culture and also dynamic body language.
Our successful is hidden behind quick delivery the groomed and appropriate candidates to clients as per their requirements. Our whole hearted hardwork brings the crown of our success. Today, we have specific and in depth knowledge in technology and outsourcing and also on the fact how to groom and make candidate appropriate for a company.
We know this is not the end of the race. We have to go far away. We shouldn’t rest on our achievement. We constantly push ourselves to make our organization renowned and as well as we have to welcome all the new success factors coming all over the horizon. But we should keep faith on us and also on the reality. We do maintain real-time sense to build our knowledge bank.
Number of Employees 101 - 1000
Details of the Consultant's Company:
Name of the Company/Consultancy This job has been posted by the consultant: DKS CONSULTANCY
Name of the Contact Person SUBHAJIT SARKAR
Information for Kolkata (IND-700001)
Postal Area Code: 700001
|Job Available in:
This job offer will expire in -162 day(s).